Redirect to Registration if not member

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Redirect to Registration if not member

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is happening beacuse you removed the levels page from pmpro settings .   now please add this given script in your wp-admin -> wplms -> footer -> google anaylitics script :     <script> jQuery(document).ready(function(){ jQuery('.single-course a.course_button.full.button').on('click',function(){ window.location.assign("https://sessionsacademy.org/membership-plans/");   }); }); </script>
    Jim
    Spectator
    Thanks Alex, you rock. Will this code still work if the course have woocommerce price? I notice that I need to choose a pricing option and then press again the button, that will be very complicated for the user, can't we just forget the Pricing option and redirect to plans without affecting the products with price please?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    nope ,it will still redirect the user to memberhsips page . even when user will select the woocommerce pricing .  
    Jim
    Spectator
    a) So this code/way is blocking the woocommerce option? b) The only way its to ignore this code and place the Membership Levels with that stupid redirect (when user is not logged)? c) Also, I had to delete the Membership Pro theme folder since was freaking ugly and styles broken, was that one of the issues? Can you please try to help me find a way?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    okay I fixed this up by using another piece of code added in your functions.php file .  
    Jim
    Spectator
    So it's working the price + membership plans without any issues? You rock! Thank you so much. You can take this in mind for the next update, all the things I asked and we worked on   Last thing, can the "Take this course" but grey until people choose price or membership on the pricing please? That will fix the issues
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

please add this given script in your wp-admin -> wplms -> footer -> google anaylitics script :

<script>

jQuery(document).ready(function(){ jQuery('.single-course a.course_button').addClass('disabled'); jQuery('.single-course a.course_button').attr('href','#'); jQuery('.single-course .pricing_course .drop').click(function(){ jQuery('.single-course a.course_button').removeClass('disabled');   }); });   </script>
    Jim
    Spectator
    Thank you
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Redirect to Registration if not member’ is closed to new replies.