Rediret to course after payment

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Rediret to course after payment

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    misnar
    Participant
    Hi Vibe support, I getting a problem that i need to solve ASAP, as the site will go live in few hours. Even with the option : "Rediret to course after payment", my students ar'ent redirect. Instead the go to the /order-received/ page and they have the mention : "Waiting for admin to validate" I do not use the setting "apply for course". My credentials on the next private post. Thanks a lot for your help.
    misnar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Could you please share url of that course and please set its price to 0 so that we can complete the purchase of it without paying ... Important point to be noted here that the access to the course is given when the woocommerce  related order to the course product gets completed . So please make sure that the order is marked completed after payment . In most of the successfull transactions order is automatically marked completed by the woocommerce . IT actually depends on the payment gateway that you are using and woocommerce handshake . Generally the it is set in the payment gateway settings on what should be the status on failed ,cancelled,successful transactions . So you need to check the payment gateway settings for what order status it should return for the successful payment . Please set order status completed on successful transactions. ALso please check the important settings in wplms documentation .
    Check if you have connected the course to product in backend product edit page and also the product is connected to the course in backend course edit page .
    check if the Course status page is connected in the  "Take this course page " option in the wplms -> course manager .
    If not then create a page course status select its template to be "Start course page " and then goto wplms -> course manager and selct this page in Take this course option .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    misnar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is not available as of now in wplms . It can only send user to course page right . this is because sending user directly to course status page is a bit complicated . There are several checks that needs to be perform before sending user to course status page .
    misnar
    Participant
    Do you mean that what i've experienced before : redirect user to the 1st unit after payment => It was a  BUG ?? Adn your product is not supposed to work this way ? SOrry to ask, but since day 1 I had this perfect after payment path...I really though it was 100% part of your product.
    misnar
    Participant
    PS : i've re-installed from a fresh start your complete demo : Your course : DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY is setup strangly but do exactly this : You pay, you're redirected to the first unit :) How could it be possible ?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this is not possible this is not the student flow in wplms, please refer the video on the student flow in wplms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFtX9ussRKk
    gersapphire
    Participant
    Hi, just watched the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFtX9ussRKk Wow at 0:43 it really "auto-directs" to the course page. Mine won't do this... is it because I'm using Paypal? Can you let me know how to do what you just did in that video? I need to do exactly the same THANKS!!
    gersapphire
    Participant
    I've woocommerce-autocomplete-order/ installed and activated, and using Paypal Standard.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    For this please go to wplms->miscellaneous->redirect to course page on order completion, and enable this setting refer: http://prntscr.com/ezhlti  
    gersapphire
    Participant
    Thanks for the reply That's setting is already enabled on my site,  but when a user buys a course (just like you do guys on the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFtX9ussRKk) Users get sent to their profile page (attached). Site is using Worpress 4.7.4 using the latest WPLMS theme and Vibe Plugins (I've tested with all third party plugins disabled - except Woocommerce 3.0.4 which is necessary) I'd really like to get the site working as yours does in the video, as users get confused landing on the profile page when they pay for a course. Thanks for you help.
    gersapphire
    Participant
    I've looked at the video again - does the user have to be logged in first, then purchase the course for this auto direct to course to work? I've noticed the login is done through Facebook then the purchase takes place. Thanks    
    gersapphire
    Participant
    Update & Clarification: If I'm already registered & logged in (like in the video), when I buy a course I get the order confirmation page displayed, but no redirect happens to the start course page.   If I'm not registered or logged in & choose to buy a course, (woo commerce is set to allow Guest purchase), once I pay I'm sent to the User Profile page. Again, Thanks for the help on this.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Rediret to course after payment’ is closed to new replies.