Refund

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jaouharhamid
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, I bought WPLMS few days ago, please I would like a refund can you please proceed with it. Many thanks  
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please tell me if you are facing any issue that's why you want to refund or reason is something else?
    jaouharhamid
    Participant
    i treid everything i could to install Scorm i was dealing with Veronica, and I didn't get what I need to move forward, I just want a refund please. Thank you
    jaouharhamid
    Participant
    Hi, too many issues with wplms, please I want a refund Thank you
    Veronica
    hi, if you tried the same with 3.9.9 then you will find it easier as i have told you on another topic if you provide the details then i can show you o your site how it will work but if you want to make refund then We accept all refund requests within a 30 day period. If your 30 day period crossed then please share more details like site link and some feedback why you want a refund. Also, make sure the theme is no longer activated in your site. Use below link to create a refund request. https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new  
    jaouharhamid
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, yes please i want a refund i will deactivate from my website Thank you Hamid
    Veronica
    jaouharhamid
    Participant
    Hi, please can you tell me about my refund? i filled the application but I have no confirmation or anything telling me what's the status?? thank you
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, please don,t create a single topic twice:https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/refund-x-3/ We will reply for same in this topic Please don,t worry, Have a faith, we will do this process, Thanks,
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Refund’ is closed to new replies.