Register Form – Enter double security email & password

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Register Form – Enter double security email & password

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    CREZCO
    Participant
    Hello, I've created a new register form following your docs that works fine. But we need for security to enter email and password twice and check there is no errors. How can we make it?   Many Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @crezco We are using BuddyPress Registration in wplms refer: http://prntscr.com/othb72 These fields are already available in wplms which you are asking for. During registration, it is required to fill these details first. Only then you can register on the site
    CREZCO
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Thanks for your reply, but I didn't ask correctly the problem. The question is to enter email field TWICE, in order to check you entered the same email. Also with password field, would be nice duplicate password field in order to check if you entered correctly. This is very common in lots of registration website forms. Could you assist?
    logan

Hello,

no that's not available in wplms yet but you could achieve this by using some third party plugins to expand the BuddyPress functionality.

CREZCO
    Participant
    I will check it. Thnaks
    CREZCO
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, no one has ever asked this before. this is controlled by BuddyPress itself. please contact their support system to achieve your desires.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Register Form – Enter double security email & password’ is closed to new replies.