Register Form Error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Register Form Error

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    hashur
    Participant
    Hello: When we fill out Register form, get the following error: https://prnt.sc/qrdysx The form does work, the email goes through the registration works fine, except for the error you see in the screenshot. login in next post. Thank You    
    hashur
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hashur
    Participant
    looks like the plugin Post SMTP is causing the problem, used the plugin for a long time, is their a new conflict with WPLMS ? Thank You
    Veronica
    hi, no there is no conflict with the WPLMS. please provide the proper screenshot of the error that where and when it occurs. it will be helpful if you provide the video of the steps that you performed which helps us to replicate the issue that where the error is occurring. I have registered a new user named "Vero" and the registration works fine! so please explain where is the issue?
    hashur
    Participant
    Veronica: Thank You Screenshot is in my first post. I deactivated the Post SMTP plugin, that is why you did not get the error. You have login up, so you can login, activate plugin, then when you register, you'll see the error on top of registration page. Registration will still work, but you see the error. The error started after the latest WPLMS update.  Used to be all fine. I contacted the plugin developer, he said there appears to be conflict with the theme. Also, I don't know its you or Alex, deactivated plugins but did not activate them again, you cause problems, please activate plugins after you finish your tests. Thank You    
    logan
    Hello, it's easy to blame the theme author rather than checking their own bugs. please ask them to prove how the theme is conflicting with the SMTP plugin. ask them the steps that identified the theme is the culprit behind this. please try with other SMTP plugins:
    hashur
    Participant
    Thank You Logan using https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/ worked without any errors.  
    Veronica
    great! as your issue is resolved can we close this topic?
    hashur
    Participant
    yes thank you
    Veronica
    closing this ticket.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Register Form Error’ is closed to new replies.