Registration

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    How to customize registration form and to lock uppercase?
    Veronica
    hi please let us know what type of customization you want and lock uppercase means you want all letters in uppercase in the registration form? if yes then we can provide custom CSS code for this
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    Yes want all letter in uppercase. i would like to add company email
    Veronica
    yes for the upper case please provide the registration page URL so we can provide CSS accordingly company email means a custom field right! if yes then create a field in users>>profile fields and then add that field in form and save
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    can i use plugin fluent form to replace current registration form?
    Veronica
    hi well you can use any third party plugin but we don't provide support third party plugin
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    but how to change the form @Veronica ?
    Veronica
    hi the default one is BuddyPress Registration form and second one is custom registration form and if you want to make any change in these then we can help you out with custom codes
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    @Veronica can i make registration and log in as homepage? meaning if student want to enroll just key in code or coupon. not involve with woocommerce? is it possible?
    Veronica
    hi not sure but you can search this out i have searched this and found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peA4Qq2y8Dw
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    https://prnt.sc/16vi7qf i mean put this as my homepage. if this student new, just click go to registration page and select their course at registration page only
    Veronica
    no but you can put login link on the page
    nadzhatulothman
    Participant
    can custom background registration page?
    Veronica
    yes you can use custom registration page and then add that page link in any of your menus it will redirect the user to the custom registration page
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration’ is closed to new replies.