Registration Form reCaptcha and Contact Form 7 v5.1 incompatibility

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Registration Form reCaptcha and Contact Form 7 v5.1 incompatibility

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I have the google reCaptcha (v2) setup in my WPLMS custom registration form and it was working great. It turns out since Contact Form 7 version v5.1+ they only use google reCaptcha v3, forcing me to update CF7 keys to v3 (in CF7 integration settings). Now my WPLMS registration forms doesn't work anymore. The reCaptcha v2 doesn't show up anymore and I get an error in console when clicking on "register". See video cast here. As soon a I disable the Contact Form plugin, or downgrade to Contact Form version before v5.1, the WPLMS form works great. Note: I have both v2 and v3 keys set for my domain on google reCaptcha. I really want to keep using CF7 and really need reCaptcha on my WPLMS forms. As CF7 is one of the most widely used contact form plugin for WP, I  am wondering if this is an incompatibility issue as of now or something in my setup. Can you have a look please? Thank you!!
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ava
    Hi soulshakepower This is an incompactibilty issue. You can't use wplms forms and contact form 7 together.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Wow, ok. I use WPLMS since v1, and have always used it along with CF7. Only now with new CF7 policy of using reCaptcha v3 it messed up compatibility, and I believe it is related to recaptcha. I use, love and trust WPLMS because of all the passion you putted in creating such a complete and trendy solution. This if why I am very surprised with such "final" answer (no mention of any possible solution, workaround), since CF7 is the #1 contact form plugin for WP (+5M installs). I don't know any theme that is not compatible with CF7!! Are you planning on making it compatible at some point? or switching WPLMS forms reCaptcha to v3? I can't believe a premium theme like yours can not be compatible with CF7. Thanks, Martin
    logan
    Dear Friend, The reply provided by @ava was not complete. i think she has mistaken the issue. my apologies for misguidance. *contact form 7 is a 3rd party plugin and in our policy we have mentioned that we do not provide support for 3rd party plugin. you should ask help from contact form 7 support system.
    This is not about wplms compatibility issue. this is something in between contact form 7 and recaptcha thing. because we have provided our own complete package of registration thing. and wplms is a complete package. you do not need to use 3rd party plugins. we have our own inbuilt custom registration form & google recaptcha.
    **but as my apology we can do one thing, we will test these plugins at our test setup and will try to help you but for that we owe your patience. Kind regards.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration Form reCaptcha and Contact Form 7 v5.1 incompatibility’ is closed to new replies.