Registration not working after updating vibebp plugin today

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Registration not working after updating vibebp plugin today

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Spectator
    Hi we have urgent issue. Registration form is not working and we see some error message in browser console. Uncaught (in promise) ReferenceError: ajaxurl is not defined registration_forms.js?ver=1.7.2:143 Uncaught ReferenceError: ajaxurl is not defined at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (registration_forms.js?ver=1.7.2:143) URL: https://www.hublearn.com/hublearn-lms-features-and-sign-up-as-student/ https://www.hublearn.com/hublearn-lms-features-and-sign-up/ Guys please test your plugin before release. The registration form both for student and instructor was working till today. since i updated wplms plugin, vibebp plugin then they stopped working. Seriously this is not good.
    Adam
    Spectator
    I had to downgraded the vibebp (Version 1.6.5.3) and wpmls (Version 1.6.5.2) plugin to make our registrations working. Now both registrations working. Its shame that your latest versions plugin dont work. Please test thoroughly before release.
    Veronica
    hi @Adam pardon please can you confirm are you using the custom registration form or the default one? also can you share the backend edit URL of the form so we can check that thanks for pointing this issue
    Veronica
    hi yes right this is an issue as some bp scripts are dequeued in last update we are fixing it right now and releasing the update
    Adam
    Spectator
    let me know when the new releases coming.
    Veronica
    hi we have already released the updates please update both plugins and theme
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration not working after updating vibebp plugin today’ is closed to new replies.