Reinstall wplms in a new site

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Reinstall wplms in a new site

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    AkPdionne
    Participant
    To whom it may concern,   I just re registred and i was using wplms in ecoleespagnol.com and now would like to delete it and registre in other domain. Is it possible? Are you associated to the domain. Then i would like to have a development and live site (staging) Can it be done with wplms (1 license)   Last but not least is any plan for 4.0. If so, where can we get a peak plus time frame. That could help me for my next step. Thanks
    logan
    Hello, Ahan 4.0 !! Yes, by the end of this month or the first weak of march.
    yes you could use the one domain per the theme license. install new WordPress on your new domain and upload a theme in theme folder and install it again.
    AkPdionne
    Participant
    Many thanks! Do you have a roadmap or list of the new feature?   Best Regards
    logan
    what kind of roadmap do you want please explain so that i can help better.
    AkPdionne
    Participant
    what will be the new feature?   Other question new. i am unable to update the pluggin slider should i desactivated it? Thanks    
    logan
    Hello, you cant update this because you need a purchased license for this. on every update of wplms we also update these paid plugins. you could use the current version, no need to update this.
    AkPdionne
    Participant
    Hi just would like a status on the new version wplms 4.0 any news date and what are the new feature expected.
    Steve
    Hello @AkPdionne, We can't reveal the version 4.0 release as it is not decided, but we will launch the version in this year for sure. Thank you,
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Reinstall wplms in a new site’ is closed to new replies.