Remove Extra Checkout Fields

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Remove Extra Checkout Fields

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kupka
    Spectator
    Hi, I enabled "Remove Extra Checkout Fields" in WPLMS but now the password field disappeared. 1. How is the user supposed to login without typing in a password? 2. How can I customise this under billing details e.g. i want to keep the Country field onyl. thanks.
    Kupka
    Spectator
    for info: register field in the login section has been disabled.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    WPlms "Remove extra fields from checkout" option does not removes the password field on checkout page . And for this option to work you have make the product virtual and downloadable . Check for your woocommerce settings for this . Try enabling the registration at checkout . If issue still remains please try deactivating third party plugins
    Kupka
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, did all. Still password field does not appear. http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/coXuXuh3M4 Awkwardly, it does appear on the mobile version. Would appreciate help. thanks a lot. http://742.222.myftpupload.com/ Kupka84 pw: *LXFXa48bUrmCD55Tgbly^JO thx  
    Kupka
    Spectator
    one more anomaly: works with internet explorer but not with chrome and firefox.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked you video and found that you were logged into the site already. Note that when you are logged in already woocommerce fetches your information that was saved and it does not needs password when you are logged in . When you are not logged in then it would ask for the password with username in a separate login screen . And if you want to register then it will show the double password field .
    Kupka
    Spectator
    Missed that! Thanks Alex!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove Extra Checkout Fields’ is closed to new replies.