Remove Image/Link + Add Link in Menu

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Remove Image/Link + Add Link in Menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    CarloLupo
    Spectator
    Hi, how can i 1) remove the cover image 2) remove the link from the group 3) add a link in instructor menu to get a direct link to (/groups/%groupname%/admin/batch/) 4) translate the day button M T W T F S S   please see screenshot see: https://prnt.sc/lhdb1v  
    Diana
    Participant
    @carlolupo You want totally hide or just want to remove the cover image(which you can delete from batch settings) also. please clear this point so I can share the solutions
    CarloLupo
    Spectator
    @diana i want to hide the image.
    Diana
    Participant
    1. To hide the batch image Paste this custom CSS in wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > custom CSS .course_batches .snapshot img{ display:none !important; }
    1. Remove the link form the group: Use this custom css
    .course_batches h4 a{display:none !important;}
    1. Add the direct Link: You can use a custom link for that. That will land the admin to that specific page
    4.  Translate this from wplms batches plugin
    CarloLupo
    Spectator
    @diana how can i add the direct link. beacause the group is dynamic. is there a shortcode?
    Diana
    Participant
    @CarloLupo, Direct Link to the specific batch is not possible because the instructor can be a part of n number of batches. What will happen in this case? You can add a custom Link and add the Url up to sitename/groups/
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove Image/Link + Add Link in Menu’ is closed to new replies.