Remove Quiz, Now Final Grade is not correct

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Remove Quiz, Now Final Grade is not correct

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    floristasdemexico
    Participant
    Hi, I Create a course, with 12 Quiz and 16 Assignments, so the final Score/Grade should be the Average of the 28 Results (12 quiz and 16 assignments). But I have this problem that I found out after the first student completes the course,  after searching and digging, I founded out the Course completion was not at 100%, somehow when I was creating the course I LEFT 1 quiz as DRAFT (a clone of quiz 1 of this course) in WordPress. So I went in course admin (this course was never visible for students, only for admins in course members "Statics" and Wordpress Dashboard-> LMS -> All Quizzes) and set that quiz for that first student as complete. But then I noticed the final grade was incorrect, and the Final score was doing an average of 29 results, so the student was getting a lower Score. At this point, I thought that deleting the "draft quiz", from WordPress will remove the quiz from course members static panel, SO I DID delete the draft quiz, but now all the students are not getting the COMPLETE COURSE or COMPLETE CERTIFICATION, if I go to admin and assign the certification they are getting 0 (zero) as a grade. How can I recalculate the final score? or fix this non-existin quiz from affecting the students? (The Course evaluation is set to Automatic). Thanks
    Veronica
    hi, this is wordpress dear and in this the dynamic changes doesn't reflect automatically at run time. so for this issue you need to reset the course for the users
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove Quiz, Now Final Grade is not correct’ is closed to new replies.