Remove reviews and stars

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Remove reviews and stars

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kaedar1
    Participant
    I would like to remove reviews and stars for my courses sitewide. How can I do this? If it takes a CSS hack I will need your help.
    Kaedar1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This CSS will remove the course star rating from single course page only .single-course strong.course-star-rating {display:none !important;} .single-course strong.course-star-rating+strong {display:none !important;} Let me know if you want to remove it from everywhere Add the above CSS in wp-admin > appearance > customize > custom CSS
    Kaedar1
    Participant
    Hi, Yes, I want it to be removed everywhere. Do I just paste the code anywhere in the custom css area?
    Diana
    Participant
    @Kaedar1, Instead of above CSS, add this one to remove it from whole site strong.course-star-rating {display:none !important;} strong.course-star-rating+strong {display:none !important;} Yes you can add it anywhere in wp-admin > appearance > Customize > Custom CSS But make sure to not paste between CSS, I mean one CSS already pasted then add it after that
    Kaedar1
    Participant
    That worked, Thank you!
    Diana
    Participant
    @kaedar1, Thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove reviews and stars’ is closed to new replies.