Remove sections and customize

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Remove sections and customize

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    smoothcontent
    Spectator
    Hi. This is the 3rd topic I opened in this forum and I can't get an answer to any of my questions. I see that even someone who wrote after me got a reply. What is your support policy? I need to edit my course submenu first but your link does nothing. It is still visible. My other question is also very important. I cannot import or export any course. Another question also has priority. Please answer.
    Veronica
    hi we generally reply within 24hours but as it was support holiday there is a delay in the response and the link https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/remove-notes-and-review-sub-menu-from-course-menu-items/ is working, it is tested only then it is added in the knowledge-base why this is not working on your site this needs to be tested so for that you can share your site credentials in a private reply
    smoothcontent
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    smoothcontent
    Spectator
    Yes I understand that and i noted. my other question was removing some sections "I need to edit my course submenu first but your link does nothing. It is still visible." this part was supposed to be looked at.
    Veronica
    for that i have added the code in your site you need to click on reload nav in vibebp>>settings>>reload nav
    smoothcontent
    Spectator
    Veronica
    smoothcontent
    Spectator
    Does this action reverisble or permanent?
    Veronica
    yes this is reversible once you remove the code from customizer it will revert to its initial state
    smoothcontent
    Spectator
    Thanks. And can we remove the items and the create course button from picture ? image We dont want teachers to add course.
    smoothcontent
    Spectator
    Also how can we order courses alphabetically ? image This is how it shows. We need them to start from lesson 1 to 9 not 9 to 1
    Veronica
    hi yes we can remove the menu from the course but with the CSS and we need to check the code if we can reorder the courses or not
    smoothcontent
    Spectator
    Can you share the css code for this image? When I tried with css, code also disabled some sections in manage course. image
    Veronica
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove sections and customize’ is closed to new replies.