Remove tags from user comments

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Remove tags from user comments

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello, we want to hide the textbox of tha tags, and left only the text area for comments. Is there a way to do that? I tried with some css but it hides all the text inputs. Image Thanks for your support.
    Ava
    Please share the URL of that Page where you want the change, I need to see the code to write custom code for you.  
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Here is the site: https://www.online.globalstd.com/forums/forum/iso-37001-sistema-de-gestion-antisoborno/ thank you.
    Ava
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Yes, but it deletes the title textbox too. We need just to hide the textbox of the tags. Thank you.
    Ava
    Hi Please paste the below code instead the previous one Wp-admin > Appearance > Customization > custom css > publish #bbpress-forums fieldset.bbp-form label{ display:none !important; } #bbpress-forums fieldset.bbp-form label[for=bbp_topic_subscription]{ display:block !important; }
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello AVA, Maybe I don't explained well... with that code the labels are hidden: Labels hidden But I don't want to hide the labels... just hide the box to write the tags: Image proof Thank you.
    Ava
    Hey Ok, now get your point, thanks for that explanation Please paste the below code instead the previous one Wp-admin > Appearance > Customization > custom css > publish   select#bbp_stick_topic_select option{ display:none !important; color:#fff !important; } select#bbp_topic_status_select option{ color:#fff !important; display:none !important; }
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hi AVA, I tried with that css code, is not working yet. Proof video Thanks.
    Ava
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Yay! it's working perfect! thank you for your help! :D
    Ava
    Thanks for confirmation. Closed !!!
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove tags from user comments’ is closed to new replies.