Remove Visibility options from custom registration forms

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Remove Visibility options from custom registration forms

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Hello I know how to make custom registration forms. However each field that I make in a form is accompanied by the words: This field can be seen by: Everyone Change and Who can see this field? Everyone Only Me All Members My Friends Close I would like o set a default where nothing is visible. The current situation is confusing, especially for people who may not be very fluent in English. Thanks for any advice - I hope it is not a css change but a system default setting somewhere
    Veronica
    try this setting: http://prntscr.com/1sar531 in users>>profile fields>>edit profile fields
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Thank you very much. I will check.
    mlapl1
    Participant
    That did not work completely. There was still a line that said the the information was visible to everyone. I added the code at the end of this message. I found it on the blog somewhere. .wplms_registration_form .field-visibility-settings-toggle,.wplms_registration_form .field-visibility-settings-notoggle {display:none !important;}
    Veronica
    yes that removes with the custom CSS code that you have added
    mlapl1
    Participant
    OK - thanks we can close this now.
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove Visibility options from custom registration forms’ is closed to new replies.
© 2024 - VibeThemes