Remove wordpress properties

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Remove wordpress properties

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    George Steve
    Participant
    Please I want to remove these wordpress properties from the front end because instructors access the always. They complain it is confusing and if not to be used, I should remove them. Please I want to remove them. I will like it to be simple like this one used here in this forum but with "Add media" option for videos to be inserted. Thank you!<b></b><i></i><u></u>  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... This is a customization, and the customization is not the part of theme support. Please hire a freelancer for your customizations.
    George Steve
    Participant
    Thank you for your great support. My site is already live and I highly plead with your team to help me out. I will not make a further customization request in future. I sincerely plead with your team to help. I will be glad to get a positive result from you and I promise not to make a future request for site customizations. Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    George Steve
    Participant
    Ok, please help me with the requests I have submitted earlier and I will not send further request in future as your team cannot be hired for freelancing job at the moment. It very difficult getting a freelancer outside your team for a site that is already live. My site was almost messed up yesterday while we were working on it. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    George Steve
    Participant
    I am now working with a freelancer. But there is an issue here. We have removed BADGEOS but each time we want to hid the contact form and zip upload, the entire content on edit page is hidden. That is why I contacted you. See the image below. contact
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this is not possible.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove wordpress properties’ is closed to new replies.