Replace featured image on the course with the video

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Replace featured image on the course with the video

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dmit865
    Spectator
    Hi there! I would like to replace featured image that is shown with the excerpt on the course page with the video: course page I'm using my own solution for video via Worpdress editor, so just adding Wordpress editor to excerpt field (so I could add a shortcode for video) and hiding the default featured image would seem to be okay. Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @dmit865 You can use any third-party plugin for this. This featured image feature is actually handled by WordPress and we are using that feature for course images. Check any third-party plugin    
    Dmit865
    Spectator
    Thanks! One more question in addition. Can I make the curriculum uncollapsed by default? All points visible? cirr
    Dmit865
    Spectator
    Also back to the initial question: I found a plugin to replace the image, however I need the replacement condition to apply on single course pages only. Native hooks like is_singular (https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/is_singular) applies on the vibe carousel module as well. Is there any specifiс condition I can use that is true on the single course page only? I need something like is_single_page etc Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @Dmit865, To expand all the sections of your course curriculum Go to wp-admin > WPLMS > Footer > Google Analytics Code <script> jQuery(document).ready(function($){ setTimeout(function(){ $('body').find('.course_curriculum .course_section>td').trigger('click'); },1000); }); </script> The condition to apply on single course page is: if(is_singular('course')) This way you can check whether the course page is single or not
    Dmit865
    Spectator
    Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @dmit865 Thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Replace featured image on the course with the video’ is closed to new replies.