Report for all registered students

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Report for all registered students

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    I'm trying to use WPLMS as a tool for Corporate Training. In order to achieve this FULLY, it would be great if the ADMINISTRATOR could generate a report for all registrered students, with their progress in each course they're assigned to (preferably along with grades/marks in each quiz). Two years ago, an user asked the same question  (https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/report-statistics-all-course-and-students/) and at the time you said "In wplms there is the course specific reports but not student specific reports.". I would like to know if you changed your mind and maybe you plan to create a plugin for it? I can assure you it would be very useful for users that wants to use wplms as a Corporate Training tool: it makes sense to generate reports of all students and their progress. Moreover, it would expand WPLMS as an Human Resources Management tool (training related). Thank you again. Best regards, Rodrigo  
    logan
    Hello, that's not available yet but i have discussed this scenario with our development team. they agreed that they can work on it but the main problem is they are working on some new products which is going to be launched soon. we are out of time. can you please remind me after someday so that i can make sure this will be available in our next update,
    RTSGroup
    Spectator
    Hi We also do corporate training and are interested in getting more reporting functions, I am wondering if there has been some progress for this? In particular I would like to add the custom user fields to the report to include information like their job role. Thanks
    Veronica
    hi @RTSGroup please check the setting wp-admin>>lms>>stats and if you have any doubt regarding this then I request you to please create your own topic because to check your issue if we want your's admin credentials or page URL of your site then an Email sends to the person who creates this topic with your credentials either you send them as a private reply which is not good.

so for security purposes always create your own topic.

RTSGroup
    Spectator
    I know where to download the reports. I need more information in the report. Right now all you get is 4 fields, the username, scores and course. I want to add the custom profile fields that are part of the users profile.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well detailed reports are available in the course -> admin -> stats tab .
    RTSGroup
    Spectator
    Thank you  Alex   I'll have to find some other way to add the users additional profile details to the reports then
    Veronica
    yes you can search for any third party plugin.  
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Report for all registered students’ is closed to new replies.