request

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, Look at this image. red box A is the student, red box B are the courses and red box C is the cumulative score. I selected the courses and it automatically calculates the total score of 680. This is code. Code that calculates the individual scores of student A for each score AND then adds them up to a final score that we see in box C. My request Is it possible to have this code do this for ALL active courses (not just the one in a batch) and then tell me which 5 students out of all the students has the highest score. As a ranking. I would then want to add this code to a text block on my homepage and show this ranking to everyone that visits the site (logged in or not, or maybe only for logged in members?). So with 70 courses, the max score is 7,000. Get it? So the top five could be: William 6,534 Jessica 6,200 SchooterUp 5,888 Gijs 5,873 Jimmy 5,872 Is this possible? Let me know. And could I add this score somewhere here as well> Thanks! Gijs
    Veronica
    hi i have just discussed this with @Alex too and it is not available
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Ok. I'll ask a developer and I'll send back the code to you guys I think it's a great addition when talking gamifcation and how to motivate students Let's close
    Veronica
    hi for this: I’ll send back the code to you guys remaining this topic open so you can reconnect here
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘request’ is closed to new replies.