Reset Course automatically if the student fails

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Reset Course automatically if the student fails

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sfcit
    Participant
    I want to reset the course automatically once the student fails the quiz even after the retakes and buy again the course.
    Veronica
    hi suppose if a course has 2 or 3 quizzes in this scenario? we can do a thing that if student fails the COURSE then we remove that student from the course this will force the user to buy the course again
    sfcit
    Participant
    Yes that is a plausible solution However I want to get notified that the student has been failed even after the quiz retakes.
    Veronica
    hi we can provide a code for when student submit its course it will reset and remove the user from the course as your both queries are same in this topic and here https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/remove-student-from-course-after-assigning-certificate/
    sfcit
    Participant
    Haha When I click there it will redirect back to this query. Please be serious about my query as I will get only one response per day. and please provide me code here thanks.
    Veronica
    well i have provided the link for your another topic link i need to check the code and then will provide you here NOTE: for your both queries the present one and this one https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/remove-student-from-course-after-assigning-certificate/ i am providing a single code in which once the user submits the course the user will be removed from the course
    sfcit
    Participant
    Ok, Just give the code here then.
    Veronica
    hi add this code in customizer.php file in your customizer plugin
    add_action('wplms_evaluate_course','remove_user_after_course_submit_auto',99999,3);
    function remove_user_after_course_submit_auto($id,$marks,$user_id){

bp_course_remove_user_from_course($user_id,$id);
    }
    this code will remove the student from the course when the user submits the quiz
    sfcit
    Participant
    Does this removes the certificate from the certificate tab?
    Veronica
    no it will not as this function: bp_course_remove_user_from_course only removes the user from the course
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Reset Course automatically if the student fails’ is closed to new replies.