Resetting Assignment – issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Resetting Assignment – issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    hi there, we have the latest of all plugins and noticed that we are unable to use the Ad-Hoc function to reset users' assignments. It used to work (so we know how to feature works). Are there any knows issue with the function? We usually add time to the assignment so the user can go back and resubmit. Now we are getting a confirmation of the fields being updated, but the user is still unable to get back to the assignment. https://cl.ly/b24ef2 https://cl.ly/4cf504   Cheers
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    little update. I was able to reset an assignment for another user, but still cannot reset the one I reported. I tired a variety of methods: - ad-hoc function - course admin > specific user > course progression and uncheck the lesson - WP Backend > specific assignment > searched through the comments - Course admin > Submissions > specific assignment  checked both pending and completed assignments There is no trace of anything submitted by the user. The assignment appears to just be timed out and cannot be reset. Can something done directly from the database?
    logan
    yes there is : Please set the 0 marks for the user for that assignment from wp-admin -> settings -> functions : http://prntscr.com/o0h73e   then this will show under -> course -> admin -> submissions -> assignment submissions : check for pending .the user should show there .  
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Hi and thanks. Tried your suggestion but still no luck. I also tried giving different grades and looking in the Assignment Submission for Evaluated assignments. Nothing, I still have no way to reset Assignments for this user (and now another user too!). Anything I can do from the database directly?  
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Also, this is happening https://cl.ly/8a5556 it actually happens very often!
    logan
    Hello, check comments, they are not marked to spam. please use updated wplms assignment plugin. share credentials so that we could check this.
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    we checked this up and found a reason behind the fetch assignment submission is not working . We would need your valid ftp credentials to check this further ,  
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    logan
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Sorry about that. I will check what's happening and be in touch asap. Cheers
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Hi there, our server manager has fixed the ftp access issues and you can now go in and check what's happening. We now have many students waiting for their assignments to be reset! Also, several students have reported getting to a new assignments and finding it already closed but they never started it in the first place. This is very odd! Please help! Thanks (as a reminder, this is a live site and we cannot disable plugins). If you prefer, I can create a Staging site for you to test the fix. Whatever you want! Cheers
    logan
    Yes it would be better to create staging site .We would also need access to all the options in wp-admin currently we do not have the tools option enabled for the admin account your shared with us.  
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    logan
    We need the staging site's FTP credentials. please share it in private reply.  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Resetting Assignment – issue’ is closed to new replies.