responsiveness iPad issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues responsiveness iPad issues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, Few more question on the iPad responsiveness. How can I have the text in the middle of the button when on the iPad? This button is what you see when inside a quiz/unit and the button brings you back to the course page. You see this with any course at my site: meestergijs.nl/cursusaanbod Same question for this button when on iPad; course button at meestergijs.nl/cursusaanbod. How can I have the text fit in one line? Just like when you visit that page on a desktop or laptop. Same iPad responsive issues I have at meestergijs.nl/aanmelden How can I make it all fit the form and have left and right column use the same width? That would also solve the yellow button discrepancy. Screenshot Also, how can I delete the course breadcrum on iPad ór make it fit on one line? Not two rows of text... Either solution is fine.   Thanks again! Gijs
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, I already shared custom CSS on your another topic for breadcrumbs Try this custom CSS @media(min-width : 1024px){ .more_courses > a.button{ overflow: hidden !important; white-space: nowrap !important; } }
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    What does this code do? Because I still have all four issues on the iPad after adding this code you've given.
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, It's a sincere request that your site already has too many custom CSS code and adding more n more on daily basis only messing up everything. I recommend you to hire someone who can help you out and remove the redundant CSS which you have added.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘responsiveness iPad issues’ is closed to new replies.