Result of Quiz is not displayed

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Result of Quiz is not displayed

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    abhiyan
    Participant
    I have created the new quiz and question was set. Opening as a user after submission of the quiz. Users are not able to see the correct answer after opening check result.
    Diana
    Participant
    @abhiyan, Are you sure that automatic quiz evaluation is set properly? Please share quiz URL and the credentials on which we can replicate the same Make sure to mark the reply as private while sharing credentials
    abhiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    abhiyan
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    abhiyan
    Participant
    I haven't assigned the mark myself. The quiz is in auto evaluation mode. When student submit the answer the marks is auto assigned.
    Diana
    Participant
    abhiyan
    Participant
    http://prntscr.com/tblccn I have removed this but still it shows NaN in recent quiz. After clicking it shows marks obtained but when students click on check result or reload the page it shows NaN
    abhiyan
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please follow: 1 . make sure that activity streams component is enabled form wp-admin-> settings -> buddypress . 2 . update vibe course module to latest version 3.9.9.3 . 3 . please add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin at the end before ?> add_filter('wplms_custom_bp_course_generate_user_result',function($x){ return true; });
    abhiyan
    Participant
    I have done now i can see the results of old tests too or it will work for new tests ?
    abhiyan
    Participant
    I have updated and checked still same error.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well it was because your vibe course module plugin was not updated to latest version 3.9.9.3 . I did that and it worked fine now.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Result of Quiz is not displayed’ is closed to new replies.