Retake courses (or review finished courses)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Retake courses (or review finished courses)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sergiovsr
    Participant
    Hello. I have problems with the retake courses (or review finished courses). When a student (or even admin) finishes the course (100%) and tries to review classes (enter the class module), this class module auto reloaded. So you can get it right, I recorded two videos: Video 1:
    • http://somup.com/cql1rcfwFd
    Video 2:
    • http://somup.com/cql1rnfwFL
      In video 2 you can see that is reload when the student tries to see a course that is already 100% completed. My wish is that even if the student has already taken the whole course, he can see it again. Searching the support site I saw that some WPLMS have "retake" or "finish course" buttons, but I don't see any of these options on my platform.   Thanks a lot for the help!
    logan
    Hello, goto wp-admin >> wplms >> course manager >> enable finished course access. refer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgBMQ6hZAwQ It also depends on the course duration set for the course.

If the course duration is 3 days and I as a student finish the course in 2 days, then I can only access this finished course for 1 day only. After the 3rd day I will not be able to access the course.

So in this case you should set the course duration to 9999 days while creating course, this will be in frontend course creating tab >> course setting.

sergiovsr
    Participant
    Ok, thanks for the reply. However, I tested these settings and it didn't work (in fact, my settings were already like this). I think there is a problem with my system, because unlike the video, it doesn't appear "finished courses" in my system . For example, even students who have taken 100% of the course do not appear as "finished" status,  but "continue", when filtering students by status.   Thanks
    sergiovsr
    Participant
    Oh, forget it. It is already working now.   Reading some posts here in support site, I saw that this error could be motivated by third party plugins. Then I discovered that a plugin was calling jquery again. I removed it and it worked fine.   But, I still have questions about "Finished courses". Even when the student completes the course 100%, it does not change to "finished" but remains "in progress".   How to automatically mark as "finished" courses that are 100% complete?   Thank you.
    logan
    Hello, for those courses are you using automatic evaluation or manual? share wp-admin url and credentials in a private reply. also course link.
    sergiovsr
    Participant
    Ok, now it's working fine, as I explained in the comment above. It was a third party plugin that was using a jquery library. I removed their jquery, and it worked. Thanks for the support, you can close the ticket.
    Diana
    Participant
    @sergiovsr Closing the topic
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Retake courses (or review finished courses)’ is closed to new replies.