Retake Quiz button visible when student finishes

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Retake Quiz button visible when student finishes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hi, is there an option to show the "Retake quiz button" if the student doesn't pass the quiz? something like here: image example or is it possible to show a message with something like "You don't pass the quiz, please retake it here. (retake quiz button)" Cause actually the only way to see it is clicking in the show results. Thanks for your support.
    trevor705
    Spectator
    I am also very interested in
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, All right, I set the 3 steps but it's not working. I put the code in wplms-customizer.php
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yup I noticed it now the tip has been outdated .We will be updating this tip .Please provide some time .Ping us back for reminder.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    OK Alex, thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_filter('bp_course_fetch_user_quiz_retake_count',function ($retake_count,$quiz_id,$user_id){ $passing_score = get_post_meta($quiz_id,'vibe_quiz_passing_score',true); if(isset($passing_score) && is_numeric($passing_score)){ $user_id = get_current_user_id(); $score = get_post_meta($quiz_id,$user_id,true); if($score > $passing_score){ return get_post_meta($quiz_id,'vibe_quiz_retakes',true); } } return $retake_count; },10,3);
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Thanks Alex, I added the code but I don't see any change, just 2 warning in the quiz results: Warning: Missing argument 2 for {closure}(), called in /home/global74/public_html/cursos/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 288 and defined in /home/global74/public_html/cursos/wp-content/plugins/wplms-customizer/wplms-customizer.php on line 95 Warning: Missing argument 3 for {closure}(), called in /home/global74/public_html/cursos/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 288 and defined in /home/global74/public_html/cursos/wp-content/plugins/wplms-customizer/wplms-customizer.php on line 95
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please remove the previously given code and add this one :   add_filter('bp_course_fetch_user_quiz_retake_count',function ($retake_count,$quiz_id,$user_id){ $passing_score = get_post_meta($quiz_id,'vibe_quiz_passing_score',true); if(isset($passing_score) && is_numeric($passing_score)){ $user_id = get_current_user_id(); $score = get_post_meta($quiz_id,$user_id,true); if($score > $passing_score){ return get_post_meta($quiz_id,'vibe_quiz_retakes',true); } } return $retake_count; },10,3);
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, I tried with that code there is any warning but I don't see the retake quiz button.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please set the retakes in quiz to  100 and then check this up .
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    I set the retakes in all the quizzes in 100, I still not seeing the retake quiz button.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
        getting this error trying to login and check : http://prntscr.com/ltfavc   please share your site url , admin credentials and valid FTP credentials in private reply to check this issue at your end .
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I could login via ftp but could not find your site folder ? CAn you please tell after logging with ftp which folder I should look for ?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Retake Quiz button visible when student finishes’ is closed to new replies.