Reverse the order of courses in widget for newest on top

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Reverse the order of courses in widget for newest on top

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    How can you reverse the list with newest on top https://snipboard.io/ako8MT.jpg Currently new courses taken stay hidden and never show. Or is there a way to scroll?
    Veronica
    hi, not sure but can make a try please provide the credentials for the same I will try to check if it can be or not
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, i have tried this but this is not possible as there is no order is applied in the code so i can't make a change in the order
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    That's a pity as this widget would become useless after the first few courses are shown as there is neither a pagination option nor an order option. Can this be fixed?
    Veronica
    hi, I have tried to implement the same with jquery but not working I have to look into the code if it has any filter on which i can implement the order please remind if i forgot to inform you here
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Thank you very much for looking into this. Will await further information from your end when you have an update.
    Veronica
    hi, i have searched for the same in the code. for this widget, the code is in course_progress.php and there is no such filter on which i can apply the same so this is not possible right now. if you want then you can create the feature request for the same thanks.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Reverse the order of courses in widget for newest on top’ is closed to new replies.