reverting to 3.x version error and unable to change user password from backend

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Migrating & Upgrading reverting to 3.x version error and unable to change user password from backend

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    senangbah
    Participant
    Hi guys, i tried to revert from 4.x to 3.x and i got an error after following https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/reverting-from-4-0-to-3-x/ Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function vibebp_get_setting() in /home/u854238702/domains/ekskill.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-helpdesk/includes/class.init.php:75 Stack trace: #0 /home/u854238702/domains/ekskill.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): Vibe_HelpDesk_Init->enqueue_script('') #1 /home/u854238702/domains/ekskill.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/u854238702/domains/ekskill.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/u854238702/domains/ekskill.com/public_html/wp-includes/script-loader.php(1999): do_action('wp_enqueue_scri...') #4 /home/u854238702/domains/ekskill.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): wp_enqueue_scripts('') #5 /home/u854238702/domains/ekskill.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /home/u854238702/domains/ekskill.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #7 /home/u8542 in /home/u854238702/domains/ekskill.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-helpdesk/includes/class.init.php on line 75 but after deactivating the vibe helpdesk plugin everything is normal again. because in the link it does not say deactivate the plugin. now there is another problem. i tried to change user password from the backend and There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions. Learn more about debugging in WordPress. please assist. thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    I will need site URL, admin credentials and cpanel details as well in a private reply to check this error
    senangbah
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    senangbah
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Never share your sensitive information in public reply. Right now, I marked above reply of yours in private. Now checking your site
    Diana
    Participant
    Vibe Earnings Plugin will not work if your are on v4. If you check the video tutorials, and docs carefully it is clearly seen that these plugins(not mentioned to deactivate for version 3) These plugins tutorials created and shown that these plugins only introduced for version 4. It is not possible to mention ecah and every plugin that you need to deactivate because users need to be updated that yes, this plugin is introduced in v4 and this is old feature Please check your site and do let me know if you have any other issue
    senangbah
    Participant
    hi Diana, thanks for the reply. i think the issue is resolved. another question is if i update to version 4.x will i get all the features at 3.x ? especially the bbb. i wanted to update to the latest version but when i search for the forum there are many negative review. thanks in advance.
    Diana
    Participant
    senangbah
    Participant
    hi diana good day, sorry to trouble you but i have tried to upgrade my wplms to the latest version but i can't get to set up the interface. the guide i folow is https://docs.wplms.io/installation/upgrading-from-a-3.x-or-an-older-wplms-version. i got layout problem. could you assist me? the login credential is still the same.tq
    senangbah
    Participant
    i think i messed up the site. even the login have to add /wp-admin
    senangbah
    Participant
    hi Diana, i got it to work with a little problem e.g my unable to properly set profile picture(crop) and my website settings is messed up. after updating my wplms plugin is gives me critical error. after turning on debug, it turns out that wplms assignment is causing my website to crash. do i need to enable wplms assignment ? or it is meant to be deactivated? and can i delete all those unused plugin ? another problem would be i can't join my bbb meeting. it says "Error You either did not supply a password or the password supplied is neither the attendee or moderator password for this conference. " previous version im able to join my meeting no problem. thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    vibe course module, vibe customtypes, wplms assignments, wplms frontend, wplms dashboard, vibe shortcodes. These plugins should be deactivated when you are on v4 and wplms_plugin and vibebp plugin are activated Otherwise your site will be crashed Now in v4, the wplms bbb will no longer work and you will need vibe bbb plugin Check here: https://docs.wplms.io/installation/installing-wplms-on-a-fresh-wp-install#plugins
    senangbah
    Participant
    hi Diana, i'm using vibe bbb plugin as mention... the room created but i can't join it when i create but able to join when other instructor create it. it say " “Error You either did not supply a password or the password supplied is neither the attendee or moderator password for this conference. “"
    Diana
    Participant
    I will request you to create a separate topic for this because I have to share the topic with someone else from my team. Also, we are following one issue per topic for faster resolution
    senangbah
    Participant
    ok sure.. tq
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘reverting to 3.x version error and unable to change user password from backend’ is closed to new replies.