Save button on quiz isn't working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Save button on quiz isn't working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello, we have a problem with the save button on the quizzes, cause when you clic on it, it doesn't happen anything, could you help us? please. Thanks!
    maximus
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Oh ok, in that video you clicked into the send button, not the save button, but I'm going to check it out, if it's working properly, thank you! (:
    maximus
    @gabrielcapi No that was not a send button, that was a submit button, Please  see video again. Please let me know if your issue has been resoved.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    You're right I wanted to mean submit button, we need to save answers from the "save button" cause if you save and then leave and enter again, the answers are not saved. Thanks!
    maximus
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    I see the button working perfectly! Thank you very much.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Oh no guys, I tried again with another quiz, and the select questions are not saving good, here is the example: Video example Thanks.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Oh no guys, I tried again with another quiz, and the select questions are not saving good, here is the example: Video example Thanks.
    maximus
    @gabrielcapi This issue is generating because you have not connected any product with this course. Once you will connect the product with this course then the save progress tab will also work fine with the quiz.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Ok, done thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    @gabrielcapi Closing
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Save button on quiz isn't working’ is closed to new replies.