save changes button doesn't work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues save changes button doesn't work

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Still nothing. See this screenshot.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well I actually tried to resolve the orginal error . The button styling issue  is due to your own custom css .Please check it on your own .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I've deleted all custom css, but the 'change profile save changes'- button doesn't work on different accounts in incognito mode, but also not in my test account in regular browser on my phone or regular browser on my pc... It's like it only works as adminstrator, not as student.. What could it be?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The origin of the issue is hiding that first field in profile fields section . that is creating conflict in your html form . The solution should be showing that field . So you have to remove the css as told before to make it work .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I forgot. Sorry. The thing WAS that when I deleted that custom css it would show 'first name' twice. I've deleted the strings (because I had it in custom css twice, different ways) and it seems to work: These were the strings added: /* PROFIELPAGINA, verwijder voornaam (verplicht) */ #field_1-1{display: none;}#field_1{display: none;} /* PROFIELPAGINA zichtbaarheid profiel eerste keer voornaam verwijderen */ .field_1.field_voornaam.required-field.visibility-public.field_type_textbox{ display: none; }
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you need to delete the other profile field in place of the first one that you hide .the issue with that field is it is a required field made by buddypress itself and we also cannot change it . When you hide it the issue appears with html form .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Could you please tell me how to hide this one in the correct way? Without losing this field in the registration/checkout page or lose the info in my admin? What's the correct code? And is it the one at the top or the second one? I'm confused? Or no code needed and just delete it here? I remember that it would then also be deleted from the checkout page here, this url: https://meestergijs.nl/checkout/ And what effect has this one?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    im sorry hiding that field is totally wrong approach and I would not recommend it .I would suggest you to delete the other field in place of it .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I can get it back. Screenshot But how do I rearrange them so that it's still the same order? I can use this code, but what do I need to change in the code? And. Do I still see it in my admin?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry this is part of customization which we are not covered under theme support .  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thanks, Alex. I have this code working right now. And the save button still works. Does this look right? You can close this topic after your last reply.. Thanks!! /* CHECKOUT verwijder voornaam veld */ #profile-edit-form legend#field_1-1{ display: none !important; } #profile-edit-form input#field_1{ display: none !important; }
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I guess you have hide the field from checkout page .Please check it with a new user if its works fine at checkout page then it will work fine.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    You can close this one.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘save changes button doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.