Save style issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues RTL Save style issue

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Gendows
    Spectator
    anybody here?
    Gendows
    Spectator
    a month to solve such easy issues is a too long time.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Most of these issues are resolved in modern 2.0.6 update. Please update your modern theme.   How to Update Modern theme: 1) Copy any/all the “code” changes you’ve done in the theme. Mostly in the functions.php file. If you have not made any changes in the modern theme then ignore this step. 2) Download the modern theme. 3) Upload it in your server at wp-content/themes location. 4) Remove the wplms_modern folder in your current theme. 5) Upload and unzip the .zip file in your server. 6) Done.   After this let us know which issues remain unsolved. We will help you to resolve it.
    Gendows
    Spectator
    i have deleted the hole site even word press and fresh download wordpress and wplm 2.0.6 from it's sites and uploaded it already, but to make you more sure (or maybe the wplm modern updated on ur servers) i will re download the modern theme again and upload it. give me 5 minutes and its done
    Gendows
    Spectator
    done, nothing fixed, the members menu need to be corrected, u still have admin details working "on the a previews private reply" you can check yourself
    Gendows
    Spectator
    and there is a missing code for the alternative logo img "img src" and the menu icon need to be in black on scroll
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    For other rtl issues we need some time to check these issues . For the logo issue : Please upload the logo in the other settings in wplms -> header -> upload alternate logo .This setting is at the bottom . refer : http://prntscr.com/a4rnlq
    Gendows
    Spectator
    ok, can you please share the solutions with me (i can modify css with you) so when you release the update i wont need to start again from the beggining with the site "i need to start my site and i have wasted enough time since i purchased this theme :) " Note: i can modify it from the main css file but i need to modify the rtl file
    Gendows
    Spectator
    ok, i think that i'm alone on this modifications, so i wil do what i can, but you need to separate that into rtl css file :) 1 - The members icon and menu /wplms/assets/css/style.min.css Replace #headertop li img.avatar{width:20px;height:20px;border-radius:50%;margin-right:8px} with #headertop li img.avatar{width:20px;height:20px;border-radius:50%;margin-left:8px} and .admin-bar #vibe_bp_login{top:66px} with .admin-bar #vibe_bp_login{top:10px} and #vibe_bp_login,#vibe_bp_login #sidebar-me{text-align:left} with #vibe_bp_login,#vibe_bp_login #sidebar-me{text-align:right} ___________ 2- The Main Menu /wplms/assets/css/style.min.css replace #wplogin-modal-overlay{display:block}nav{float:right} with #wplogin-modal-overlay{display:block}nav{float:left} ___________ 3- already done after the theme update ___________ 4- done using tips from the previous reply _________ 5- The H3 centring /wplms_modern/assets/css/wplms_modern.min.css search for .rtl h3.heading and delete it, its alredy rtl u dont need to right text everytime, and this code do replace the H3.heading.center paramters to right and replace (or delete the bold text) #buddypress .widget_title,.widget .widget_title,h3.heading{background:0 0;margin:0;padding:0;text-align:left;font-size:20px;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:none} with #buddypress .widget_title,.widget .widget_title,h3.heading{background:0 0;margin:0;padding:0;text-align:right;font-size:20px;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:none} ______________ 6- Who is online /wplms/assets/css/style.min.css replace .footerwidget .avatar-block .item-avatar,.widget .avatar-block .item-avatar{float:left;max-width:52px;margin:4px 4px 0 0} with .footerwidget .avatar-block .item-avatar,.widget .avatar-block .item-avatar{float:right;max-width:52px;margin:4px 4px 0 0} ___________ 7- Scroll to top /wplms/assets/css/style.min.css replace #scrolltop{position:absolute;right:20px;bottom:22px;font-size:20px;z-index:99;background:#232b2d;padding:6px 12px;border-radius:2px;opacity:.6} with #scrolltop{position:a1bsolute;left:20px;bottom:22px;font-size:20px;z-index:99;background:#232b2d;padding:6px 12px;border-radius:2px;opacity:.6} _______________ 8- The Copyrights Text <span style="color: #222222; font-family: Consolas, 'Lucida Console', monospace; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal;">in (min-width: 992px)</span> you need to separate the "mid-col" width "25%" for it so its wont be related to the above boxes _______________ 9- The footer logo i have upladed a logo to vib panel footer section, but its still shows the main logo!! anyway /wplms/assets/css/style.min.css search for #footerbottom #footerlogo{max-width:48px;float:left;margin:-15px 10px 0 0;padding:0;opacity:.6} replace with #footerbottom #footerlogo{max-width:48px;float:right;margin:-15px 0 0 10px;padding:0;opacity:.6} _______________ 10- The footer Social Media/Menu /wplms/assets/css/style.min.css search for #footerbottom #footer_social_icons,#footerbottom #footermenu{float:right} replace with #footerbottom #footer_social_icons,#footerbottom #footermenu{float:left}    
    Gendows
    Spectator
    11- Members menu - done with 1 __________ 12- course details icons/stars /wplms_modern/assets/css/wplms_modern.min.css find for icons on courses page #buddypress #course-list .modern_course_single_item .course-meta ul li .dashicons{float:left;font-size:16px} replace with #buddypress #course-list .modern_course_single_item .course-meta ul li .dashicons{float:right;font-size:16px} find for stars on courses page find in /wplms/assets/css/style.min.css #buddypress #course-list .modern_course_single_item .modern-star-rating .dashicons{color:#FFCB10;float:left;font-size:16px} replace with #buddypress #course-list .modern_course_single_item .modern-star-rating .dashicons{color:#FFCB10;float:right;font-size:16px} for stars in single course head replace /wplms/assets/css/style.min.css .course-star-rating span{font-size:16px!important;float:left;margin-right:2px} with .course-star-rating span{font-size:16px!important;float:right;margin-left:2px} stars in related corses find in /wplms/assets/css/style.min.css .block.courseitem .block_content .star-rating>span{font-size:16px;float:left;line-height:1} replace with .block.courseitem .block_content .star-rating>span{font-size:16px;float:right;line-height:1} ________________ 13- course rating chart /wplms_modern/assets/css/wplms_modern.min.css find #buddypress .course_reviews .review_breakup ul.rating_breakup li>span{float:left;font-size:11px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:600;color:#aaa;margin:15px 15px 0 0} replace with #buddypress .course_reviews .review_breakup ul.rating_breakup li>span{float:right;font-size:11px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:600;color:#aaa;margin:15px 0 0 15px} __________________ 14- related courses title find in wplms_modern/assets/css/wplms_modern.min.css #buddypress .course_description+.course_curriculum .course_title h2,#buddypress .related_courses h2,#buddypress .review_title,#buddypress h3.heading{background:0 0;margin:0;padding:0;text-align:left;font-size:20px;text-transform:uppercase} replace with #buddypress .course_description+.course_curriculum .course_title h2,#buddypress .related_courses h2,#buddypress .review_title,#buddypress h3.heading{background:0 0;margin:0;padding:0;text-align:right;font-size:20px;text-transform:uppercase} ___________ 15- done with 12 __________ 16- members numbers of courses find in wplms/assets/css/style.min.css .block.courseitem .block_content .instructor_course+strong{float:right;line-height:1.4;color:#bbb} replace with .block.courseitem .block_content .instructor_course+strong{float:left;line-height:1.4;color:#bbb} __________ 17- recent thumbnails find in wplms/assets/css/style.min.css .postsmall .post_thumb{float:left;max-width:70px;padding:0;border-radius:2px;margin:0 10px 0 0;line-height:0} replace with .postsmall .post_thumb{float:right;max-width:70px;padding:0;border-radius:2px;margin:0 0 0 10px;line-height:0} _________ 18- fixed after update _________ 19- edit course menu icons (on the right side) i think its in the correct place on left but it's the 25% of mid-col again which making this overlap, so there is nothing to change here _________ 20- select category drop menu find in /plugins/wplms-front-end/assets/css/wplms_front_end.min.css li,.edit_course_content #course-category>li,.edit_course_content #course-linkage>li,.edit_course_content .wplms-taxonomy>li{float:left;margin-right:20px;width:33%;list-style:none!important} replace with li,.edit_course_content #course-category>li,.edit_course_content #course-linkage>li,.edit_course_content .wplms-taxonomy>li{float:right;margin-left:20px;width:33%;list-style:none!important} ___________
    Gendows
    Spectator
    21- the about us page - tabs need to be changed to right tabs not left _________ 22- removed after update _______ 23- the line under the title find in #buddypress .widget_title:after,.widget .widget_title:after,h3.heading:after{content:'';width:40px;height:3px;background-color:#70c989;display:block;border-radius:2px;margin-top:10px} replace with #buddypress .widget_title:after,.widget .widget_title:after,h3.heading:after{content:'';width:40px;height:3px;background-color:#70c989;display:block;border-radius:2px;margin-top:10px;float:right} _________ 24- date and img of blog posts for img find in /wplms/assets/css/style.min.css .blogpost .featured{max-width:200px;height:auto;float:left;margin:0 20px} replace with .blogpost .featured{max-width:200px;height:auto;float:right;margin:0 20px} find for date .meta{float:left;text-align:left;font-size:14px;border-right:1px solid #EFEFEF} replace with .meta{float:left;text-align:right;font-size:14px;border-left:1px solid #EFEFEF} find .blogpost .excerpt{margin-left:90px}.blogpost .excerpt.thumb{margin-left:310px} replace with .blogpost .excerpt{margin-right:90px}.blogpost .excerpt.thumb{margin-right:310px} find .meta .date .month{padding:10px 10px 0 0;margin:0;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:600;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:2px} replace with .meta .date .month{padding:10px 0 0 10px;margin:0;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:600;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:2px} ___________ 25- style changed after update now the page numbers need to be corrected at the bottom of posts and there is an overlapping logo with site name text in header ____________ 26-27-28 price selection, drop-menu and pages numbers it's in Shop page "woocommerce" and i don't use it. so, you can change it whenever you have free time :) _________ 29- 30 - 31 - the mobile menu icons and search icon i dont have time to them so i will let it to you,... the menue icon need to be in the same line with the search icon, and menu should open from left not from right, and i think it will be better on mobiles if it's text has center aligned :)
    Gendows
    Spectator
    I know that i'm alone here in modifying this theme to support rtl, and i don't ask for any solution i just need to know which file containing this code to modify :) it's in code style not in css, so i need to know where this file exist i think its located in js composer plugin directory, but it has a lot of files there :)   EDIT: its for the auto-loading courses grid located on the homepage in the modern theme
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The rtl file is present in the theme only. Please go to wplms->assets->css->old_files->rtl.css, refer: http://prntscr.com/a77rhh You can put your rtl changes here at the bottom of the file. We are also implementing these changes in the theme in our next update. To track the development, refer: https://trello.com/c/tFjEkzxV/349-rtl-css-issue#
    Gendows
    Spectator
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Please go to wplms->assets->css->old_files->rtl.css, refer: http://prntscr.com/a77rhh</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">You can put your rtl changes here at the bottom of the file.</p>
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">WOW that's a beeter way to modify :D, why no one told me about it b4 :(</p>
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It would be great if you could share your rtl.css file with us, we can directly include that file in our update.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • The topic ‘Save style issue’ is closed to new replies.