School Demo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    php_mastermind
    Participant
    How to setup Boards > Classes > Subjects > Topics videos in this herarchy. Also want to setup a simple process to buy a course from home page by just selecting a board and class and make payment and then user should get the course started. Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    There is more than 1 way to achieve this. Way 1 : Board = Group Type Class = Batch Group Subjects = Courses Topics = Sections Videos = Units Use WPLMS WooCommerce and when user enrolls in a batch he gets access to all the course associated with the batch Way 2 : Board = Course Category Level 1 Class = Course Category Level 2 Subjects = Courses Topics = Sections Videos = Units Now create membership plan and connect all courses in a class to a membership plan. When user purchases a membership plan he gets access to all courses in the class.
    php_mastermind
    Participant
    Hi, i have setup as courses as per your guidelines. the url is this. http://206.189.135.121/ one issue i found is that the as the first video of the course ends it should redirect to next unit video automatically and the next video should start automatically but it doesnt start automatically and also the course progress doesnt updated automatically. Please let me know how can i fix this. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    I am not sure if you are on new version or on old version but in previous version we have a setting to automatically mark unit complete----> in this case, once the video is completed and user clicks on next unit, that previous unit will be marked as completed. But starting video automatically, we don't have this functionality
    DrewNiemeyer
    Participant
    Hi php_mastermind, I hope you don't mind me asking you here - I had a look at your website that you listed above and noticed that it loads quite quickly. I'm wondering if you are using a vps or something better than shared hosting. My own site is still mostly the demo and it loads very slowly. I only have it on shared hosting, with the plan to upgrade hosting when I'm ready to launch. I'm still trying to figure out what speed servers I'll need
    Diana
    Participant
    @php_mastermind Can you please help this user.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘School Demo’ is closed to new replies.