SCOMR Scoring incorrect

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues SCOMR Scoring incorrect

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RTSGroup
    Spectator
    Hi I am getting some random scores for completing a quiz that I have as a scorm course. Please see the screenshots on following the link. https://share.getcloudapp.com/collections/Vrfr7E/SCORM-scoring You'll see I scored 100% in the scorm package, but scored 80/100 on WPLMS. This was also reflected in the MyCred points I got (so I have a trigger for points on 80% and 100% and it was the 80% one that triggered). It is not the first time this has happened, there has been many times it said I got 0/100 when I had got a passing score of 80% or 100% in the scorm package. For your reference you can see the publish settings I use in storyline if that is of help.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share the package to examine in private reply .
    RTSGroup
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi I checked your package .It sends the finish api hit to lms but only when its being dismounted from page means when someone leaves the page or when the package it closed . This is where the marks are not being recorded properly for the scorm package . Please configure the package to send he finish info to scorm when person finishes the quiz itself .
    RTSGroup
    Spectator
    Thank you Alex I'll give that a try
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘SCOMR Scoring incorrect’ is closed to new replies.