Scorm 1.2 was blank and it was not Displaying

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Scorm 1.2 was blank and it was not Displaying

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    desquitadojovanie22
    Participant
    Good day, I upload scorm file version 1.2 and it was not displaying it loads immediately then it display white blank. Can you help me on it please. Here is the Image
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi can you please share your site url and admin credentials in private reply . Please also share package link to test ?
    desquitadojovanie22
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I tried to check this but the error is not appearing to me right now . Is there any specific course and user for which the issue is appearing ?CAn you please share it ?
    desquitadojovanie22
    Participant
    Yes, many users was saying the course sometimes display white blank.  And I don't know what happening. Also me sometimes the course was not displaying. I don't know. Can you check it what is happening.?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
        Yes the issue is replicated now , this happens when user switches to another scorm content . Adding to issue log . https://trello.com/c/TQ6sTdGn We are working on this .  
    desquitadojovanie22
    Participant
    Thank you very much, Hoping it will work and will fixed. Thank you.
    Veronica
    for now, I am closing this topic you can track the progress of the trello card if you need any assistance then you can create new topic with this topic reference thanks!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Scorm 1.2 was blank and it was not Displaying’ is closed to new replies.