SCORM course setup issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues SCORM course setup issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    I am encountering several issues with courses having a SCORM package.
    1. When a scorm course package which has quizzez  included, the score in not reflect in the students activity records, and the student is able to mark the units and click finnish course button. Although, timing is set for the units and the" student must complete  previous unit" is checked.

2. Lately, I have had to remove the automated course completion when the last module in a course is completed because it would not work and a certificate would not generate.

3. When uploaded the SCORM package as course (via upload course package), the quiz part works but the student is able to  click the "Finish Courses" button without actually completing the actual course even though all parameters are set.

4. How can I resize a course package. The course appear large so that you will have to scroll up an dome to see the start course button.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Well no the scorm package quizzes records does not gets record as scorm itself does not sends this information to scorm api for us to record .It sends encrypted data . 2 . I guess we have provided a code to you in a seperate topic . 3 . yes this restriction is also not added but it can be added checking the scorm progress for this .Will try to add this in upcoming updates . 4 . Course package resizing should be done in the package settings itself .We dont have any module to handle that .  
    RMA
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry it was some other user : this code awards 100 marks in case its an upload package type course . Note that the marks are recorded by scorm api and wplms only when the package sends the max_marks and marks information  to scorm api .If it does not scorm api will not parse the marks automatically .  

Please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :

add_filter('wplms_course_student_marks',function($u_marks,$id,$user_id){

$meta = get_post_meta($id,'vibe_course_package',true);

if(!empty($meta)){

return 100;

}

return $u_marks;

},10,3);

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘SCORM course setup issues’ is closed to new replies.