Scorm course upload

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Scorm course upload

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Hi there We have been asked to test a Scorm package course from a reseller (something new to us as we create our own courses) and so the testing began. If we create a course the way we always have - through Lms ---> Course then we find we simply cannot upload the Scorm packages, we get the error (unable to acquire LMS API, content may not play properly.... press 'ok' to view debug.....). Now if we create a course using the front end dashboard - using the same packages they upload and play / work fine. Please advise
    Veronica
    hi I have searched a little more about this and found these links: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/an-error-has-occured-error-unable-to-acquire-lms-api-content-may-not-play/ https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/got-an-error-unable-to-acquire-lms-api let me know if it helps
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica I have Tested various outputs from both Scorm Cloud and Articulate360 with WPLMS 4.5. All uploads using frontEnd Editor or Wordpress Editor run as expected. The problem arises when we import zip files using Elementor Pro. we get the error message (unable to acquire LMS API, content may not play properly…. press ‘ok’ to view debug…..). The Iframe data is the same but the results are not. I look forward to your reply
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The problem arises when we import zip files using Elementor Pro? how are you importing the packages ? zip files? A video or screenshot would help .
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Hi there Yes we are importing the packages as Zip packages. However ....... We have since updated: WPLMS Timings plugin Video Vibe plugin Wordpress to 5.7.1. for other bug issues and now the Scorm packages will not play at all...... We get the same (unable to acquire LMS API, content may not play properly…. press ‘ok’ to view debug…..). What could have changed in those updates to prevent the scorm packages playing? I can send the Text file debug info Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi can you please share me the exact details of the course in which the package is not working ? From where are you uploading the packages and setting them into course??? A screenshot , course url would help us to check . Also please share your site url and admin creds in private reply to check the issue at your end
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please update the bacthes plugin to latest version 4.3.7 version in order to resolve this .
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Hi there The Batches Plugin has been updated as recommended and we still get the same error I look forward to your reply Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please deactivate these plugins : 1 . bp social connect . 2 . bp profile cover . these are very old plugin and will not work with v4 . please check now .
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    SuperDave
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Scorm course upload’ is closed to new replies.