Scorm course upload

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Scorm course upload

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes in wplms v4 the package courses uploaded and set in backend (https://ibb.co/KmjPVS8) will not show in course it will show no curriculum set when user opens it . Only packages uploaded and set from front end will show on course .
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Hi Alex I appreciate the difference, but my point is that we use the back end editor to create our courses. Currently the Scorm upload only works on the front end editor How do we use these packages on the back end editor? Is a defferent method of upload used on the Front end compared to the back end? Regards
    SuperDave
    Spectator
    Sorry Alex 1 more thing I have a Scorm Package to upload onto our Live site Balance-global.com which is WPLMS3.95 and I have the same issue. We only use back end editor to create courses and the SCORM units are blank when uploaded. They work fine on the WPLMS4.0 front end editor. Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry there is no method for course packages to be set from backend right now. We never created that in any version whether its v3 or v4 . however you can upload package in unit using backend using the Add Zip button in the editor .
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Scorm course upload’ is closed to new replies.