SCORM – package plays but image is tiny

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues SCORM – package plays but image is tiny

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Hello I am using a non WPLMS theme. As the subject line says, I am able to play my SCORM package (Articulate) but the image is tiny. I have tried using the 2021 theme which comes with WP and this still happens. Any idea of how to fix the problem? I have not tried this package anywhere else. Maybe I will try on a WPLMS standard installation but it works fine on moodle. I may also try a different package. Thanks for any advice. Andrew
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Update A different package (made in Lectora) plays at normal size but in a small window with scroll bars. It looks like some kind of i-frame problem. Some help would be appreciated Thanks Andrew
    mlapl1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi can you please share an exact video of the issue hows the images are showing also share the link of the Trello that you are referring to
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Hi @Veronica I will send you the video a little later. The trello link is: https://trello.com/c/YSFeH9Mt It is supposed to trigger completion of a SCORM unit upon receipt of the completed signal from the SCORM package. I think it is not done yet. Cheers Andrew
    Veronica
    yes right this is still need to fixed
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Veronica
    I have added the Trello card and add your provided video so the case will be considered
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Thank you - but the Trello card has nothing to do with this problem. The Trello card is what will make WPLMS SCORM usable for units. This is a different issue that, I think, has to do with the connection between WPLMS and a non-WPLMS theme. This is a serious problem for me and if it cannot be resolved I will have to revert to wplms theme which seems to have some problem with transparent headers and also the top menu line. I will start playing with the wplms theme again even though I am pretty much ready to use a non-wplms theme (except for the scorm problem).
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    For the issue with scorm player being too small can you please share your site url and admin creds in private reply? and the course name to check ? We can share some custom css for the window height and width
    mlapl1
    Participant
    mlapl1
    Participant
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    for the small iframe please try adding this given css in your custom css anywhere :

.iframecontent iframe{
        min-height:700px;
        width:100%;
    }
    Well yes you are right there is no scorm units option in backend . You can ope units in backend but please do not update them since it overwrites the unit type.
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Hello @Alex. Yes your code is working very nicely. Thank you SO much! I hope it will not harm other iframes that the system might generate - but at the moment it is working beautifully. Thanks too for confirmation about the what happens to SCORM units when they are saved in the back-end. I guess that the back-end will be made operational some time.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.