SCORM – package plays but image is tiny

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues SCORM – package plays but image is tiny

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    mlapl1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are actually working on the same thing EXPORTABLE COURSES . We are working on it .Soon you will be able to export courses for other lms as well from wplms . After that we can work on your scorm unit type finish issue .
    mlapl1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the elementor usage will be focused on the page building and course home page building not the units building . We would recommend you to use our unbuilt editor which will be compatible with upload course types .
    mlapl1
    Participant
    That's a terrific idea and, amongst other things, it partially solves the issue of portability by combining an LMS with an authoring system that can be used on other systems. Having said that, writing, testing and evaluating the system will take many months and I hope that the small modification that I asked for can be implemented well before that time - and it will make WPLMS much more usable. We are all under time constraints unfortunately. I think that WPLMS is a visionary system - nice work to all of you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Just updating that we have built the export course ,we are working on the xapi for other lms to read statements from wplms course package .
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Very good!
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.