scroll menu background white

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues scroll menu background white

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    drbroemme
    Participant
    Hi, could you please help me with the scroll-menu? when I scroll down and then back up again, the background of the menu is white and it should be either transparent oder dark colored. Here is the video to the problem: https://youtu.be/pNH7LzUsK5U      
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Please try to deactivate third party plugin and if not solved then share admin credentials in private reply,
    drbroemme
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, As i can see there are more third-party plugins activated in your backend , Please give me full permission to deactivate all on by one after that i will see the issue, Otherwise same work you can perform on your website and after deactivate plugins , clear cache from server , Can you please tell me , I think this issue only happen at this page Thanks,
    drbroemme
    Participant
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, I have checked everything on your website , but nothing found behind this, But now worry about this , i have done some customization for this, now looks better than before, Check and let me know if any issue: https://ausbilderschein.jetzt/members/a1-02l412/course/ Thanks,
    drbroemme
    Participant
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, To remove user name use code given below: #content #buddypress .member_header #item-header div#item-header-content a{ display:none !important; } For line in left use this code: #content #buddypress div#item-header-avatar { display:none !important; }   Thanks,
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘scroll menu background white’ is closed to new replies.