Security check Failed

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Security check Failed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Good morning, I just received an email from a member with this to say about this course: "Goodmorning Gijs, sorry to interrupt you again but now there’s something else.. I’ve watched the video’s (Present Simple) this morning and made two excercies, when I want to learn more (and go to ‘volgende’) I see on my screen: “Security check Failed. Contact Administrator”. So unfortunately I can’t go on now… I hope you can help me because I really like to practice with Meester Gijs :) Have a nice day!" I checked the entire course myself, as a student and I didn't get this same message that I'm so familair with. What could it be? It must be caching right? But I added the url when in a course (https://meestergijs.nl/vervolg-cursus/) to the caching exeptions.. Love to hear from you,   Gijs
    logan
    Dear Gijs, how are you dear ?? its been a long time no see. let's talk about the issues: You better know this is between the cache plugin and h5p. it has nothing to do with the wplms. please ask him to clear his browser cache and then try to start again. else ask the credentials and ask the unit or quiz in which he is having issues. we will test this together don't worry.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I solved it. Thanks!
    Veronica
    great dear, closing this topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Security check Failed’ is closed to new replies.