Security check Failed. Contact Administrator.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Security check Failed. Contact Administrator.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jmu289
    Participant
    When taking a quiz my users get an error saying <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">"Security check Failed. Contact Administrator." </span> For some reason this is only happening on my free courses, all paid courses the quiz works fin <span style="line-height: 1.5;">My theme and plugins are all updated to the latest version and I tried changing the course duration parameter  as recommended in the past</span> Please advise, my users are unable to take quizzes at the moment
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check if your quiz is in published state. This error is only shows when wordpress security check fails or the quiz button is not clicked .
    jmu289
    Participant
    The quiz and all sections of the course are published The error is occurring every time a user hits the "proceed to quiz" button
    sandy
    Can you please share the site url as well as admin credentials to check the issue on your setup. Make sure to mark the reply as private when sharing credentials.
    jmu289
    Participant
    associatepi.com   Login: Associatepi PW: Adkne20%   Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share the link of the course and the quiz where this issue is appearing i couldn't found any quiz which is having such issue .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Security check Failed. Contact Administrator.’ is closed to new replies.