Security check Failed. Contact Administrator: caching issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Security check Failed. Contact Administrator: caching issue

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    logan
    this is the only thing causing this issue. remove this. then it will be back to normal.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I deleted the code you suggested. But also another one. So these I deleted these codes: jQuery(document).ready(function($) { $(".unit_wrap .unit_prevnext a#next_unit").removeClass("hide"); });     jQuery(document).ready(function($) { $(".unit_wrap .unit_prevnext a#next_unit").removeClass("hide"); $(".unit_wrap .unit_prevnext .col-md-6>a.unit_button").removeClass("hide"); });   I deactivated Autoptimize and WP Rocket and emptied cache and browser history. But I still get the same error. Plus, I now no longer have the word VOLGENDE in my yellow navigation bar inside a quiz. screenshot
    logan
    Hello, when you complete the h5p then it will appear VOLGENDE. the problem was, the button was appearing but it should not be there. now it will be hidden until the quiz is not complete.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Logan, Would you please have another look? Nothing what you said/suggested seem to work or do the trick. I want that error gone. Thanks.
    logan
    we are checking this. it will take sometime.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I can understand. It's a never ending issue. I don't remember which course, but I had this issue at another course as well.. Good luck!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Fixed at your end please check now . The .code which we pointed to you was still present in your site . I removed it from wplms -> footer and it worked .  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thanks, but that's not what I want. Now I can't click next without doing the quiz. This an option I have in all courses. That should be an option right? Plus, there is a quiz that I haven't done yet. But there is no retry button. See video. And even after completing, the next button doens't appear. And thirdly, when I go from the second quiz to the third, it loads indefinitely. All four new issues I don't want. So this issue still isn't resolved I'm afraid. Please put the code back.
    logan
    quiz passing score is enabled in your quizzes but it is not used by you. then why are you enabling this? if you are not using this?? goto wp-admin >> lms >> settings >> disable quiz passing mark. that is the reason behind your issue.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    It's not true. I unticked the box and I still don't get the next button in the yellow bar for every third and sixth quiz in my chunks courses. See video. So how can we fix this? I want to be able to complete the whole course just like any other course.. Have the same options. Same experience. All the settings are the same in all courses, so that can't be it.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Ok, update. In the current situation the problem with the security error is fixed. But that means that users only get to see the NEXt button (this one) after completing the quiz, see this video (20 seconds). Is it possible to have the NEXt (volgende) button back and have the security issue fixed? That would be ideal. Because in all 50+ courses and all other quizes, the button is always there. Which is very useful, users can quickly skip through the course to see all the content and not do a quiz (see video).
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Ok, update. In the current situation the problem with the security error is fixed. But that means that users only get to see the NEXt button (this one) after completing the quiz, see this video (20 seconds). Is it possible to have the NEXt (volgende) button back and have the security issue fixed? That would be ideal. Because in all 50+ courses and all other quizes, the button is always there. Which is very useful, users can quickly skip through the course to see all the content and not do a quiz (see video).
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checking....
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked and spent two hours on this today . Still could not detect why is it actually happening in your site . I have forcefully modified our code a bit in order for it to work .   Please check if you have this kind of code added by your anythwere in the system ? remove_all_filters('bp_course_next_unit_access');
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘Security check Failed. Contact Administrator: caching issue’ is closed to new replies.