Sell Quiz advance payment & Start it for one day

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Sell Quiz advance payment & Start it for one day

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi I am looking to do 3 things with Quiz.
    1. Sell Quiz - This can be done sell quiz plugin
    2. Collect payment in advance - Student won't have immediate access to quiz
    3. Student can start quiz on scheduled date
    4. Negative marking for quiz - I have enabled this setting & set 0.33 negative marks for wrong answer. Finally at end, final marks are shown in round figure. We need to show mark as float value not Int. E.g if Students get total marks 2.67 then it should not print as 3. If student achieve marks in negative like -2.67 then should it should come as it is, not 0 or -3
    Please revert back asap. If there is something not exist, let me know way of logic. I can write code myself.
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please ping me back tomorrow. So I can check if negative marking question have any filter on which we can hook custom code for your requirement. Then I will share it with you
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi Diana Hope you are doing well. Reminder for negative marking. Also waiting for reply on point 1 & 2
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, For point 1, I am facing issue. I have installed wplms sell quiz plugin. then I have selected product from quiz but Take this quiz button is not coming here. Check on below link https://ch-lms.tyche.work/quiz/collect-data-quiz/ PFA screenshot https://prnt.sc/u7wbtx Is this due to react quizzes??
    Diana
    Participant
    Not showing take this quiz button: https://prnt.sc/u7wbtx Because this is single quiz page, connect the quiz with course and then access the quiz Sell Quiz – This can be done sell quiz plugin (yes right) Collect payment in advance – Student won’t have immediate access to quiz Student can start quiz on scheduled date (in quizzes, you have to add a setting to add start date. So add a check that if student try to access the quiz, it will show a message like you cannot access it right now Negative marking for quiz – I have enabled this setting & set 0.33 negative marks for wrong answer. (ok) Finally, at end, final marks are shown in the round figure. We need to show the mark as a float value, not Int. E.g if Students get total marks 2.67 then it should not print as 3. If student achieve marks in negative like -2.67 then should it should come as it is, not 0 or -3 (I am sorry but this is not supported)
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Regarding issue i have reported, plz read it first properly then reply. I have clearly wrote that i have installed wplms sell quiz plugin and i want to sell quiz. After selecting product user is not able to purchase quiz. Instead he is getting access to quiz immediately.
    Diana
    Participant
    Are you sure that you are actually performing the steps carefully as shown in this video: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/sell-quiz-as-productpmpro-membership-and-using-mycred-points/ And I was answering according to each and every point you wrote first: http://prntscr.com/u8vxpm
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi Diana,
    1. Yes I have steps properly. Second thing, I am well in coding. I have read plugins code. It contains only 2 hooks. One for meta box & other to change button. Button is changing for non react quiz only. For react quiz button is not changing. It allows user to start quiz.
    2. I want to replace word Quiz with Test series. I have added filter using gettext but not working on react quiz
    3. Not showing take this quiz button: https://prnt.sc/u7wbtx Because this is single quiz page, connect the quiz with course and then access the quiz
      How these line relates to my question??????? I am asking about take this quiz (selling quiz) not take this course??????
    Diana
    Participant
    Point 1 & 2, you told me now that you are using react quizzes. Yes, in that case, the functionality you are trying to implement will not work. Need to check if it is possible or not and then will let you know by tomorrow my finding. Do ping me back
    Diana
    Participant
    I discussed this with @alex and he told me that point 1 is available in version 4 but not in version 3.9.9. It will take time to release it for the old version Point 2: Did you tried Loco Translate instead of using code to translate the text?
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    *Below numbers as per first topic.
    1. @alex Can you give me hint so I can write code myself. Cant take risk of upgrading to 4.0, as we have lot of customisations.
    2. @diana I didn't tried Loco Translate. As gettext filter must work. Basically gettext from WordPress replaces all translation. This is working for non react quiz button. Only at react quiz button, not working. @alex Is this react translation also not supported?
    3. I will write condition for this. As per above discussion, @alex I guess, need to write code for non react quiz, right?
    4. @diana you should check/study WPLMS once again. This is already working with WPLMS. Only issue is on template of detailed result of single quiz, it shows round figure values of final marks. But database have exact marks, as we expected. PFA screenhsots https://prnt.sc/uapaul
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi @diana This one your reply sounds for helpful to me. But I figured solution for point 1 & 3 for non react quiz. Looking for forward for inbuilt solution for react in coming version. I will try your suggestions for point 2 & 4. For point 4, already found that peace of code, but there is no any filter so I need to do changes to vibe plugins directly I think.
    Diana
    Participant
    I won't recommend changing directly in the core plugin. But as you are a coder yourself. You know better can we close this topic then?
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    For point 4 suggested code is for course result, & I need for quiz result. For quiz result, rounding code present under function bp_course_quiz_results() Let me know meaning of these 2 lines.
    $from_activity_meta = apply_filters('bp_course_quiz_results_from_activity_meta',true,$quiz_id,$user_id,$course,$results);

if(!empty($results) && !isset($_GET['force']) && $from_activity_meta){
    What is this filter (bp_course_quiz_results_from_activity_meta) stands for ??
    & execution goes into else part? As inside else part a filter present which can allow me to stop roundoff. $sum = apply_filters('vibe_marks_roundoff',($sum+intval($marks)),$sum,$marks);
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Sell Quiz advance payment & Start it for one day’ is closed to new replies.