Sell Quiz not work.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Sell Quiz not work.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    The sell exams plugin does not work. I have it implemented and it is important for my website, could you please review it? Thank you.
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Please follow this to sell quiz in WPLMS: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/sell-quiz-as-productpmpro-membership-and-using-mycred-points/ Thanks,
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for this misunderstanding in wplms version 4, this sell quiz plugin is not compatible
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hello Veronica, I'm still using version 3.9.9
    Veronica
    hi, the reason behind this is product is connected with the quiz but the quiz is not connected with the product it should be so please edit the product then add quiz in it and then check
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hello, When I create the product (Simulator I, Ej) from wooccomerce I do not get the option to connect it to the quiz, you can only choose courses but not quizes. When I configure the Quiz if I can connect it to the product that I have created (Simulator I, is my example product)
    Veronica
    i hope you have followed this exactly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k342Fu_opiA&feature=emb_rel_end if yes and still not working then please provide the details quiz url product url we will take a look
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi I have the latest version of the plugin but I need your permission to delete the present one update the new one on your site
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Go ahead, please set the new one. Access credentials are at the top of this forum.
    Veronica
    just checked on your site but not working i need to check this on my local setup as well and then let you know here
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Okay, thank you. I need that plugin to work.
    Diana
    Participant
    Sell Quiz - This addon will need modifications because this is not compatible with version 4 so if your site is already migrated to version 4. This shortcode will not work
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Sell Quiz not work.’ is closed to new replies.