Seperate learn courses for Instructor and Students

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Seperate learn courses for Instructor and Students

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    satishkrishnan
    Participant
    I want to make a separate learn course for student and instructor. Instructor also can learn the courses but it should not visible to students. The courses should separate from student and instructors.
    Diana
    Participant
    There is no such functionality that if instructor is enrolled in any course then it should not be visible to students. What you can do is make sure the course is a private course. So users cannot access the course material until and unless course author is not accepting the students as course students
    satishkrishnan
    Participant
    Ok. I just send the screenshot https://prnt.sc/11z15ga to know more on my requirement. 1. Master instructor can create course for junior instructor and students. 2. Junior instructor can learn course from master instructor and create course for students. 3. Students can learn courses from master and junior instructors. Junior instructor and students should have separate course filter page. Pls give your ideas or suggestion to implement this.
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, Administrators can add as many instructors as they want and then they can assign them in courses as a course author as well, so instructors can manage the courses but all the authorities will be in administrators hand Point 2: Instructors can enrolled in the courses as well if they wish to learn something Point 3: Yes, you can show two or more instructors as well for a course using wplms coauthors plugin
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Seperate learn courses for Instructor and Students’ is closed to new replies.