Serious Bug – Woocommerce Orders

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Serious Bug – Woocommerce Orders

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    mdegla
    Spectator
    Hello WPLMS Team there is a serious bug in Your integration with Woocommerce first of all : when a user buys a product with multiple courses attached to it and the order gets completed then refunded or canceled the user gets removed from the first course only and remains in all of the other courses Second : if the customer created multiple orders to the same course then paid one order only and the order status changed to completed and got Access To The Courses then We Will have to Cancel the Other Orders if we change The Other Orders Status To Canceled The User Will Lose Access to The course Again Although There is the Order That  Still Has a Completed status Please Help
    Jackson
    Blocked
    hello, thanks for a detailed explanation. please share a video of the wordings so that i can replicate the issue at our end. also check at your end that the wplms theme and plugins of version 3.9.8. please revert back asap.
    fdittmar
    Participant
    @Jackson You don't need a video for that - it's been broken like that forever. Esp No.2 above is a problem as many people abandon a cart at payment stage and when it times out from the 'processing' stage, it removes them from the course they might have bought properly in between. We all have that problem.
    mdegla
    Spectator
    hello Jackson I don't Know what to show you in This video it is Straight Forward The First Issue : 1- Create a Product and Attch Multiple Courses To it 2- Create an Order for Specific user with that Product 3- Change The Order Status To Completed 4- Notice That The User Got Access To All The courses 5- Change The Order Status back To Canceled 6- The User Will Lose Access To The First Course Only and Still Has Access to The other courses   The Second 1- Create an Order For Some User With a product That has A course Attached To it 2- Change The Order Status To Completed 3- Notice The User Get Access To The Course 4- Create Another Order With The Same Product and The Same User 5- Change This Order Status To Canceled 6- Notice The User Loses Access to The Course Although The First Order Is Still Completed   Please Solve This ASAP
    Jackson
    Blocked
    1. As i follow your first issue step by step . first make product after that create a order for
    specific user and make order complete after that this user can access all courses add in product but when i make order status cancelled user can,t able to access any course you can also see in this video that i make on my local setup . Refer: https://www.screencast.com/t/nnBsjKa62O  
    1. Yes this a serious issue we will check it and fix asap.
      Thanks,
    mdegla
    Spectator
    i can see the 1st problem doesn't appear on your side But it does on our side https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wH2CAvxgIFWVDr6lAuwz06MSmJC6NTJX/view?usp=sharing   So Please Help
    Diana
    Participant
    @mdegla, To check the issue on your site please share site URL with admin credentials in a private reply
    mdegla
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    mdegla
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    @mdegla We will test this as well on your test site Just ping me here tomorrow after sharing the credentials
    mdegla
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    mdegla
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘Serious Bug – Woocommerce Orders’ is closed to new replies.