Serious Bug – Woocommerce Orders

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Serious Bug – Woocommerce Orders

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    mdegla
    Spectator
    hi any new updates ? This is taking too much time Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mdegla
    Spectator
    This is taking soooooo much time i renewed my support for this issue specifically and you are not taking any action Please Fix This ASAP Thanks  
    Diana
    Participant
    mdegla
    Spectator
    you can cancel the order from inside the order page !
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, Let me check once again.
    mdegla
    Spectator
    this is soooo bad every time you just make a generic comment and nothing happens When will this be solved  
    Diana
    Participant
    mdegla
    Spectator
    Still Waiting ... </div>
    mdegla
    Spectator
    So this wouldn't take 5 - 6 hours to test, but rather 2 weeks and still nothing, unbelievable !! I have had no worst experience than this with your so called support service ! You have no respect for your customers and no manners of how to handle a customer having some serious issues with your not serving service, what a lost of money what I paid for your useless support I need to know now if this problem will be solved or not, as I have to consider another alternative with less issues and most importantly better qualified support I need an answer ASAP !
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We are checking this. Please do update us via email ([email protected]) or on themeforest comments if some issues are not resolved on time.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1  .Well the first use case removes access of only one course if order cancelled or refunded is am issue which appears only when you have not set the commissions . this is a bug actually . I tried to check this at your end but end up getting this : http://prntscr.com/stnzh7   2 . When one order is completed other is cancelled then user lose access to course . Well I would lie to know why you are cancelling the order for the user manually , there is actually no need ,simply delete such order , do not change their orders to cancelled state. However this can be prevented using this code below in this reply. but then it will also remove the functioning on point 1 removing access of all courses (which is expected behaviour) when order is cancelled.     What I would suggest stop disabling the access of courses on order cancel which will resolve the issue in your point 2 . To do that please add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin (make sure its activated) :   add_action('init','remove_cancel_order_course_check'); function remove_cancel_order_course_check(){ $obj = BP_Course_Action::init(); remove_action('woocommerce_order_status_cancelled',array($obj,'bp_course_disable_access'),10,1); }   To handle the point 1 instead of cancelling the order you would need to manually remove the user from course from course admin : http://prntscr.com/sto6jd
    fdittmar
    Participant
    @Alex, I think you are missing a point... I won't interfere in @mdegla's ticket here but you didn't understand the basic user scenario (as I already tried to help illustrate @mdegla's 2nd issue) A normal payment gateway attached to Woocommerce will take for example a bank payment instruction (or credit card) and will put the wplms/woocommerce order into the system for example with Payment Pending state. If the buyer does not complete the order (eg doesn't send money from his bank) then the gateway will wait for some period of time (sometimes more than a day, based on the payment method) and will then callback to Woo and cancel the order automatically. So, your point to Mdegla about 'cancelling an order manually' is just pointless. I have the same problem as Mdegla and I don't cancel those orders manually. The website payment systems do it automatically. If someone starts the buying process but doesn't complete it then the order will get cancelled automatically at some time after. If that someone in the meantime goes back and buys that course again (for me it happens when they realise that they may have a voucher code somewhere so they abandon the first payment/order and do it again when they have their code) then you have a problem! The first order is still in the system, pending/waiting... The second order goes through ok and the buyer is added to the course The first order get's cancelled by the payment gateway/woo and it then removes the buyer from the course even though there was a valid order in the meantime. Problem!  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @fidittmar , in your case as well the code I provided in my previous reply will do the job .It wont remove the user from courses , but I guess there is a rare cases where you wanna refund or cancel the order .This is why I opted for this solution . Hi @mgdela , I also checked point one on localhost , its working fine for me : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cY1fILpNVK The only thing you need to do is to goto wp-admin-> lms-> settings -> commissions -> set commissions > and save it . OR please share your valid ftp credentials in order to solve this as this is recognized as a bug when the commissions are not saved it will only remove first course access .  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    ok, I think we got the point. We missed a use case here. Yes, we are aware of payment gateway retrials, but the point that the order is marked as cancelled by the payment gateway is something we seem to have missed. In case of cancellation we need to check if the order status previously was completed. If it was completed, we can disable the course access. I am making changes and testing out. Once confirmed will transfer the changes to your site as well.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘Serious Bug – Woocommerce Orders’ is closed to new replies.