Serious Bug – Woocommerce Orders

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Serious Bug – Woocommerce Orders

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    mdegla
    Spectator
    I tried to set all commissions to 0% and changed the order status to refund, yet this only removed access to the first course not the rest related to the same product. Tried the same thing with 10% commissions and the same story. You should also know that these trials took place after applying the given code which did stop disabling the access to courses in case of cancelling. So the bug is still there with no fix yet, when exactly will you fix it ? It's frustrating having to individually remove the user from each and every course included in a single order.
    fdittmar
    Participant
    @MrVibe. You got it. If order completed previously however, you need to enable course access (as in , disable the course access removal triggered by the cancellation) (If I read Alex's code correctly, you mean 'disable' as in remove action bp_course_disable_access) It'll be a good fix for when this happens via the payment gateways. It's annoying ;) Alex's point about just deleting v cancelling in @Mdegla's case may however still be the right advice - I haven't thought about that... I'll leave you alone in this topic now. Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We are testing the fix in our demos for Issue 1. We will release vibe course module update for this. The second issue about bulk courses,  I will update here in 5 minutes. The update on vibe course module will be available today. Look for version 3.9.9.2 in couple of hours from now.
    mdegla
    Spectator
    Is the update available yet?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, the fix is ready, just testing and release update if all goes fine. Last time the fix did not work.
    mdegla
    Spectator
    Still nothing and back to the waiting for ages attitude ??
    mdegla
    Spectator
    So how long should the testing take? I'm having hard times handling refunded orders as I have to go through each included course and individually remove the user from each one!  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The fix is ready. Just awaiting test results from the team. Will be releasing in next few hours. Thanks a lot of helping us in finding this case.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The fix is ready. Just awaiting test results from the team. Will be releasing in next few hours. Thanks a lot of helping us in finding this case.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Here's the new fix logic. a. A user purchases a course more than 1 time. b. The order is refunded or cancelled. The logic checks if the user has remaining duration in the course, if yes then reduce the duration. If duration is negative ( which confirms the user purchased more than 1 order), remove the user from the course. This would also work for membership cases.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    working video : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m-awzdgEdxGmSeW9001Ac6fFdZ_Zw5KU/view?usp=drivesdk
    mdegla
    Spectator
    this is great When a user Already Pays For The Course Multiple Times and The two Orders becomes Completed But What if one Order is Still Pending Payment Then Canceled (Before this update the Course would get removed) but you provided this code <strong style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">add_action('init','remove_cancel_order_course_check'); function remove_cancel_order_course_check(){ $obj = BP_Course_Action::init(); remove_action('woocommerce_order_status_cancelled',array($obj,'bp_course_disable_access'),10,1); } to stop removing The course Do we still need this code ? Does the Course will be removed if the user creates another order then canceled (Without Being Completed Ever) ? Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I forgot to mention this, we are only executing the cancellation code, if the previous order status was complete. So your user case is already handled. No, please remove that code, we've changed it, but the function name is same.
Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘Serious Bug – Woocommerce Orders’ is closed to new replies.