Set Unit Start time per Student for a Course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Set Unit Start time per Student for a Course

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CoreMarketingHub
    Spectator
    Here is My scenario: I have 2 products / Courses available in my WPLMS site: Course A and Course B. Course A has 3 Sections with 1 Unit per Section. Course A also has the Drip Feed enabled so that Units are Available on Specific Date & Time. Course's Unit 1 includes some Presentations, Unit 2 has some educational videos, and Unit 3 has a Quiz that the Student has to take to complete the course. Let's say that Student1 & Student2 have purchased Course A. Is it possible to enable / set Date available for Unit3 Quiz on 06-30-2021 for Student 1 AND enable / set Date available for Unit3 Quiz on 07-15-2021 for Student 2 ? In my WPLMS site, there is a Book-Exams-Form where students can book an exams date and I want to make the Unit3 Quiz available on that day.
    Veronica
    hi well this is not available right now as there can be many users in a course so the complexity can be increased here you can use drip feed functionality for this we have unit/content/section drip settings
    CoreMarketingHub
    Spectator
    Yes, I am aware of the Drip Feed and it's alternatives through the unit/content/section drip settings. But if I change the unit's Date Available, then it is gonna affect All Students who have taken the Course. Correct? Is there an alternative for my scenario? A workaround maybe?
    Veronica
    no this is not available right now
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Set Unit Start time per Student for a Course’ is closed to new replies.